Science Alive stopped by Dillon Elementary. We were excited to meet all of the really cool animals.
Student View Scholarship 2014
Requirements: See application
Deadline: April 20, 2014
Michigan Sugar Queen Scholarship 2014
3.0 GPA, going to college or university in Michigan
Deadline: April 25, 2014
ELGA Credit Union – Carmen Lee Wilber Memorial Scholarship Program
Current member of ELGA Credit Union
Three $1000 awards based on merit
2.5 or higher GPA, entering college/tech school Fall of 2014 (provide evidence)
750-1500 word essay
See further details on application & policy from copies in the Guidance Office
Deadline: April 30, 2014
Mrs. Green’s and Mrs. Brownrigg’s class spent some time reading to each other at Dillon.
The Carman-Ainsworth FRC (FIRST Robotics Competition®) Team 314 did compete this last weekend at the Michigan FIRST® Robotics Competition State Championship with 63 other teams from around the state to to try and qualify for a spot at the FIRST® FRC Championship in St. Louis, MO. They had a fantastic weekend.
- Overall Qualifying Event Rank: 16th out of 64 teams in the Championship event
- Was the 2nd pick of the 3rd Seed Alliance
- Played in the elimination matches which went all the way to the finals. Big MO went undefeated through the eliminations with their partners.
- We are the 2014 Michigan FIRST® Robotics Competition State Champions. Our Alliance was Team 27 Team RUSH, Clarkston (Captain), Team 33 Killerbees, Clarkston and Team 314, Megatron Oracles.
- Because of the hard work, dedication and heart of this team, we are ranked 6th out of 277 teams that played in the State of Michigan with a grand total of 272 points earned in the 2014 competition season.
- Because of the points we have earned, we are now officially qualified to compete at the FIRST® FRC Championship in St. Louis, MO.
Our next competition:
FIRST® FRC Championship April 23 – 26, 2014
Edward Jones Dome
St. Louis, MO
Dillon Title I hosted the Literacy night for all families. Our building was full of students and parents taking a journey through our building learning, reading, and writing. Thanks to all who came and supported our building!
Dillon Kindergarteners got to dress up in their favorite sports team gear.
Dillon Kindergarten classrooms dressed as a story book character! Look how cute they were!